to book mark opportunities, leader profiles or to create specific opportunity alerts.
Our free mentorship program comprises outstanding youths who are eager to share their expertise, insights, and success stories.
Unsure what career path to take, looking for business inspiration, or want to know about graduate/professional studies? Ask our National Young Leaders and build lasting relationships to propel your endeavours forward. Learn how it works.
Students are saying:
- ``Grad school applications are a daunting and intimidating process, and the NYL program has been a valuable mentor resource.`` - B. C.
- ``I received thoughtful insights and pragmatic advice from my NYL regarding grad school applications.`` - B. C.
- ``I now have a more concrete idea of what to expect for grad school applications and what I need to do to get started on the right path.`` - B. C.
- ``Getting a chance to ask questions to my NYL was invaluable!`` - M. L.
- ``I appreciated my NYL taking the time to give me detailed and specific responses to my questions on topics like the MMI for physical therapy.`` - M. L.
- ``The MMI guide my NYL gave me was an excellent resource!`` - M. L.
- ``My mentorship experience helped to convince me with my own plans for university studies.``
- ``My consultation with NYL D.H. was really helpful and enlightening. He really helped me clear up a lot of my worries and misconceptions about school and future plans for University.`` - R. S.
- ``I am really grateful for my NYL taking the time to listen and help me judiciously.`` - R. S.
- ``My mentorship experience helped to convince me with my own plans for university studies.`` - T. D.
- ``I especially liked how my NYL answered my questions personally, which was something I needed instead of the general information that I could read from a website.`` - T. D.
- ``I liked how my NYL answered all my questions even though some were quite long.`` - T. D.